Top Rated Local® Emergency Roof Repair Contractor in Greater Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas
Alden Roofing Provides Fast, Effective Repairs for Wind, Hail and Other Storm Damage
No homeowner ever wants to experience a roofing emergency, but sometimes Mother Nature has other, unavoidable plans. In the event of a roofing emergency, it’s important to quickly get professional repairs in order to prevent damage to the inside of your home and to protect those in your home from potential harm.
At Alden Roofing, our elite roofers are always ready to go at a moment’s notice with the equipment and expertise needed to quickly and effectively repair all types of roof leaks and roofing damage. As Greater Austin’s leading roofing company, our roofing crews are well-versed in all types of roofing materials, and can solve any problem you may have.
If you have a roof emergency or need any of our other roofing services, call us at 1-512-246-8600 or click below for a free estimate!
This was an emergency roof repair and tarping of a wind damaged roof, along with the removing and replacing of two A/C Condenser Units on the roof. We provided high-quality roof repair services for this building in Runaway Bay, helping our client return to business as usual!
Common Causes of Roofing Emergencies
- Delayed roof maintenance
- Natural wear due to weather and UV radiation
- Fallen tree limbs
- High winds tearing off shingles and/or roof decking
- Ice dams and ice buildup in valleys
- Improper installation practices
- Flashing failures at roof penetrations, including around chimneys, vent stacks, and dormers
Some roofing emergencies are preventable, but others are simply out of the homeowner’s control. Homeowners should always take care to have proper, routine roof maintenance and practice preventative strategies — but even in those cases, a roofing emergency is a possibility (especially when you live in the great state of Texas).
Things to Remember in a Roofing Emergency
In the case of a roofing emergency, make sure you remember these three points:
- Don’t go up on the roof yourself: A damaged roof is a dangerous environment, and you should let a professional be the first to check it out.
- If your ceiling begins to sag, it could be an indication that it is holding water. We recommend puncturing the sheetrock to allow the water to pass to prevent further damage. Be sure to put a container under the puncture to capture the water as it comes out of your roof.
- Inspect the roof visually: From the ground, take a visual inspection of your roof to note debris and possible damage.
Alden Roofing Is Your Local Expert for Roof Emergencies
As an experienced roofing contractor in the Greater Austin Area, we can handle any emergency roof repair needs you may have. If your home has leaks, wind damage, or a collapsing roof, make Alden Roofing your first call to get fast, effective repairs.
Call us today or contact us via the buttons below for a free estimate on any of our roofing services! We work throughout Killeen, Austin, New Braunfels, Round Rock, Copperas Cove, San Marcos, Cedar Park, San Antonio, Dallas and the surrounding areas.