On June 18, 2012 the Alden Family lost a part of our family and our heart. We would like to honor our Heather Alden by making kindness a priority every June 18th. She changed the lives of everyone she met. We hope you will help honor her and make someone’s day by making kindness a priority today as well. Be the reason someone smiles today!
Make Kindness A Priority Day
Here are just a few of the ways you can be kind to someone today!
- Pay for the person behind you in a fast food line
- Write a note of encouragement to a family member, co-worker or random stranger
- Give a stranger eye contact and a smile
- Give a care-pack or buy food for a homeless person
- Buy a dessert for someone at a restaurant
- Compliment someone
- Pick up trash in your community
- Thank your employees
- Thank your boss
- Put gas in someone’s car
- Be kind in traffic.. and let them merge