The RCAT Licensed Roofing Contractor program was developed to increase consumer protection, and secure public confidence in the roofing industry by elevating the roofing contractor’s knowledge, skills and professionalism through voluntary self-regulation.
We are proud of our accomplishment and the high standards we continue to offer our customers. We recognize the importance of trusting your roofing contractor, and we strive to do everything we must to provide you with the best roofing services in the state of Texas.
- Company must be domiciled in the State of Texas for at least three continuous years immediately prior to the date of application.
- Company must have a fixed address with a physical location.
- Company must have three credit references verified.
- Company must have four business references verified.
- Company must have evidence of their financial responsibility verified.
- Company must be Liability Insurance verified.
- Company must pass the business and safety exam.
- Company must pass the residential roofing exam.
- Company must have eight hours of continuing education yearly to renew.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate by contacting us today.