Roofing Contractors Association of Texas
The Roofing Contractors Association of Texas is a statewide group of professionals that represents the collective voice of the Texas roofing and waterproofing industry. Mission of RCAT is to provide members with up-to-date education, research data, industry contacts, consumer help, and a platform for governmental and public relations. Eligibility requirements to get this license include:
- Company domiciled in the State of Texas for at least three continuous years immediately prior to the date of application.
- Have a fixed address with a physical location.
- Three Credit references verified & Four Business references verified. 4) Evidence of financial responsibility verified.
- Company Liability Insurance verified.
- Pass the business and safety exam.
- Pass the residential roofing exam.
- Eight hours of continuing education yearly to renew.
License # 030200
CertainTeed Select ShingleMaster
The Select ShingleMaster program is used to gain a unique selling advantage in the marketplace for professional roofers.
HomeAdvisor Elite contractors must provide outstanding service and display a proven track record of customer satisfaction to be awarded this status.
Hydro-Stop Approved Applicator
The Hydro-Stop roofing system was developed and thoroughly tested to sustain the life of your building. By exceeding the highest roofing standards and working side by side with contractors, Hydro-Stop is leading the waterproofing industry with the highest quality products.
Better Business Bureau
Alden Roofing & Renovations LP, a Roofing Contractors in Pflugerville TX is a Better Business Bureau accredited business